At Cambridge Preschool, our focus is on our students. The children who attend our school remain our top priority. We work diligently to ensure the safety and progress of all our students no matter what the educational environment.
The goal of the Cambridge Preschool is to prepare pre-Kindergarten children for their educational journeys through the Cambridge school system. It is important they are ready for Kindergarten and are successful early in their school careers as research shows that early success will likely lead to continued success.
The Cambridge Preschool is a 5-Star Step Up to Quality rated preschool, earning the highest rating awarded by the Ohio Department of Education.
Top-Notch Facilities and Learning Options
- State-of-the-art facility with dedicated gymnasium and cafeteria for use exclusively by the Preschool.
- Our classrooms feature Smartboards and iPads for teacher and student use.
- No older students attend school in the same building as the Preschool.
- Secured classroom wing of the building with limited access.
- Remote learning resources for students including full support from the teachers.
- Therapy services provided for all students who require additional support.
- Ability to ensure a seamless transition back to the classroom when we are able to do so safely.
Highly Qualified and Experienced Teachers and Aids
- Highly qualified teachers
- Dual certified in general education for pre-K through third grade and special education.
- Highly trained and experienced educational assistants
- Teacher-student ratio is better than state requirements
- Personal instruction and attention to each child.
- Proven readiness curriculum that prepares students socially and academically for Kindergarten.
- Personal connection with students and families.
- Quality education that is tailored to your child’s needs and ability.
- Children ages 3 to 5 are eligible to enroll.
- Students accepted from outside the Cambridge City School District.
- Tuition assistance is available for income-eligible families with monthly tuition ranging from $0 to $95.
- Regular tuition rates lowered in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.