A candidate must be someone who demonstrated character, citizenship, success, and leadership during and after his/her affiliation with Cambridge High School as determined by the committee and must meet the guidelines in one of the following categories;
1. The nominee must be an alumnus of Cambridge High School. Extenuating circumstances will be considered by the committee.
2. Eligible persons must have earned a varsity letter while attending Cambridge High School.
3. Moral character, good citizenship, and academic performance during high school and post high school years shall be a consideration.
4. Nominees into the Cambridge High School Athletic Hall of Fame shall have graduated a minimum of five years prior to being inducted.
5. No member of the committee will be eligible for induction while serving on the committee.
1. Five years must elapse after completion of their tenure as a coach at the Cambridge City School District before consideration is given for selection.
2. Demonstration of good character and citizenship will be considered.
3. Factors that will influence selection of a coach:
a. Will have coached at least 5 years in the Cambridge City School District.
b. Contributions to respective sport and the Cambridge Athletic Program.
Honorary Community Members
1. For those individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the Cambridge City Schools athletic program other than coaching or playing.
2. Length of time they have contributed to the Cambridge athletic program will be considered.
3. Projects that have made an impact on the athletic program for the Cambridge City School District.
4. Demonstration of good character and citizenship will be considered.
5. Continued support of the Cambridge City Schools athletic program.
1. For those Teams who have made an outstanding contribution to Cambridge City Schools.
2. Final regular season records, post season appearances and post season success will be considered as priority rationale for induction
**The Selections Committee reserves the right to make exceptions to these guidelines for special circumstances.